Link: Apply now for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card
We’ve just seen an improved new welcome offer introduced on the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, and this is quite a good incentive to pick up the card.
Earn 75K World of Hyatt points with the World of Hyatt Business Card
Through October 18, 2023, the World of Hyatt Business Card is offering an improved, limited time welcome offer. You can earn up to 75,000 World of Hyatt points with this two-part offer, as follows:
- Earn 60,000 World of Hyatt points after spending $5,000 within the first three months
- Earn an additional 15,000 World of Hyatt points after spending $12,000 within the first six months
For context, previously the card offered a welcome bonus of up to 60,000 points, so this improved bonus offers up to 15,000 incremental points. Personally I value World of Hyatt points at 1.5 cents each, so to me the 75,000 points are worth $1,125.
World of Hyatt Business Card eligibility requirements
Fortunately beyond that, the rules are pretty simple. You’re not eligible for the bonus on the card if you currently have this card, or if you’ve received a new cardmember bonus on the card in the past 24 months. Eligibility for this card is unrelated to whether you have the personal version of the card, including the World of Hyatt Credit Card (review).
Why the World of Hyatt Business Card is worth it
- The card offers World of Hyatt Discoverist status not just for the primary cardmember, but also for up to five employees
- The card offers up to $100 in Hyatt credits annually; these are easy to use, because when you spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property with the card, you’ll get a $50 statement credit, up to two times each anniversary year
- The card offers five elite nights for every $10,000 spent in a calendar year, meaning you rack up elite nights faster than spending on the personal version of the card
- The card offers up to 10% of redeemed points back — this applies when you spend $50,000 on the card in a calendar year, and then you can get up to 20,000 points back for redemptions for the remainder of the same year
- The card offers 4x points on Hyatt spending, 2x points on fitness clubs and gym memberships, and more
The major advantage of this card over the personal version of the card is that you earn elite nights toward status at a faster pace with your spending. Furthermore, the card has a much bigger welcome bonus. Beyond that, though, I find the personal version of the card to have an all around more lucrative value proposition.
Through October 18, 2023, the World of Hyatt Business Card is offering a limited time welcome bonus of up to 75K points. This is the best offer we’ve seen on this card in quite some time, so if you’ve been eying this card, this would be the time to apply.
This is the most rewarding card in terms of earning World of Hyatt elite nights for spending, so if you’re trying to rack up more Hyatt elite nights before the end of the year, this could come in handy.
Anyone plan to pick up the World of Hyatt Business Card with up to 75K bonus points?