Does Bre Tiesi Leave Selling Sunset? Season 7 Oppenheim Group Update – StyleCaster


ads from our sponsor

If you just finished binge watching the latest season, you may be asking yourself the question on everyone else’s mind: did Bre leave Selling Sunset? The real estate agent ended things on a pretty dramatic note at the end of Selling Sunset season 7, leaving many fans wondering what the future holds for her and the Oppenheim Group. Warning: spoilers for Selling Sunset season 7 ahead.

The final episode of Selling Sunset season 7 sees Bre, who joined the brokerage during season 6 of the Netflix series, storming off after a conversation with Chelsea, a fellow agent at the Oppenheim Group. The drama started when Chelsea — who has never really gotten along with Bre, despite apologizing for shading her relationship with her baby daddy Nick Cannon in the past — decided to voice her opinions again. This time, Chelsea called out Bre’s interactions with Cassandra, an agent who ran into the cast at an open house in Cabo, Mexico, where the Oppenheim Group opened a new office this season.

During the open house, Cassandra approached Bre and claimed to know her from her time as a bottle service girl in Los Angeles. She also claimed that Bre asked her and her friends to model for her fitness app. Bre, however, completely curved Cassandra and claimed to have never met her before.

Fast forward to the Selling Sunset season 7 finale, where Cassandra joins Chelsea at the Oppenheim Group’s new office warming party in Los Angeles. Chelsea calls Bre out for not being kinder to Cassandra when she first met her in Cabo, while Cassandra also weighs in on Bre’s attitude toward her. Let’s just say that Bre didn’t take this well. She left the party, shouting expletives while she ripped off her microphone. “I’m done with this whole f—ing s—t, I’m sick of this s—t,” she said. “F—k the show. F—k this f—ing office!” The season ended there, giving us no updates about the future of Bre’s relationship with the brokerage.

So, that’s leaves us with the question: Does Bre leave Selling Sunset? Here’s what we know about Bre’s future with the Oppenheim Group so far.

Does Bre leave Selling Sunset?

Image: Courtesy of Netflix © 2023.

While Bre hasn’t publicly commented on whether she’s returning to Selling Sunset if the series gets renewed for an eighth season, she is still listed as an agent on the Oppenheim Group’s website. Of course, only time will tell if we’ll see her back on our Netflix screens—but for now, it looks like she hasn’t stopped working as a real estate agent with the firm.

That said, Bre’s drama with Chelsea and Cassandra isn’t the only reason she might have for wanting to call it quits. During the season finale, Bre also met up with Jason to talk business. She explained how a previous brokerage she worked for offered their agents a 90-10 split, where the agent gets 90 percent of the commission and the brokerage gets the remaining 10 percent. At the O Group, however, all the agents are subjected to an 80-20 split.

In her conversation with Jason, Bre asked about increasing her commission split, noting her recent drama with Chelsea was making her reconsider her role at the O Group. But Jason’s answer was firm: “I certainly wouldn’t want you leaving the brokerage because of the acts of one of the other agents,” he said. “And I want you to stay, but the commission split’s not negotiable.”

Bre left the conversation visibly upset, revealing that she wasn’t sure if she would even attend the party later that evening—the same party where her confrontation with Chelsea took place. For now, all we can do is wait and see what happens next!

Selling Sunset is available to stream on Netflix.

Our mission at StyleCaster is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.

Source link

ads from our sponsor

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More